Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Summer Vacation!!!!!

Girls camp was my summer kickoff. it was my first year, and it was great! All of the girls were awesome! I would especially like to thank Carley Smith for going with me and am sure glad to have her!:) We also went on a 12 day family trip. we traveled through WA, ID, CA, UT, AZ, OR, & Nevada. First my dad had a buisiness trip in Utah so we spent a week there and got all of our school (:clothes:)(:shopping:)done. We also visited our uncles firework stand and me & Kylie ran the cash registers. From there we went through Nevada to Courtneys parent beach house! They did not know what they were getting into! Thanks Brian and Patti! Next we went to Arizona and rode a 2 hour long train ride to the Grand Canyon! It was beautiful, awesome& deathdefying!Then we went to California for my CUTE baby cousin William Andersen Miles baby blessing & drove for almost 24 hours (not strait through!) till we arrived home!!!!FINNALY!!!!!!(: :)

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you came to visit us! We loved having you here. I hope your mom told you how impressed we were with you. You were so good to your parents and so sweet to my kids and I really appreciated it. Love you!!!!

Sammi said...

no problem! anytime! u just pay for the airplain ticket!

Louise said...

Good post Sammi, you condensed 12 fun filled days (except the driving time) very well. It was fun to have your family at Brenda's for a few days, and I totally agree with Brenda, you were very helpful and kind to everyone. Thanks, it was fun!!

Courtney said...

I know your "favorite" part was hanging out with your "favorite" Aunt at the river!

Becky Noftle said...

Cute blog page Sammi--maybe you would extend that afore mentioned kindness and help your mother with her blog page!!
ps isn't it a pain to have the downstairs computer non functional?!

Seila said...

Wow sounds like a lot of fun, maybe you can convince my mom & dad to take my family on my dads bisness trips!! And go to the Grand Canyon. Hey where did you those Church of Jesus Christ things.

Beverley said...

Yes but you didn.t even care to come see your grandma, thanks for caring, I cried for days cause I missed you!!!!!

Holly said...

Soo good you had a great time at camp! We loved getting to hang out with you guys for a while! It is almost time for school!

Kylies Blog said...

we were so dang good at those cash registers!!!! we only lost $???? money!!! it was fun for u to come!luv u!!!!